Cleaning is an essential part of life and everyone has to clean at one point or another no matter how lazy or busy they are. A clean environment is important in private or public spaces, because clean environment is a healthy environment. Many diseases originate because of an unclean environment and spread faster so Home Cleaning is the most important part of life and it should be taken seriously and done properly.
You cannot always hire professionals when it comes to Home cleaning, and some people don’t have time or know the way to properly clean their home. Homes are spaces we live in, eat, rest and sleep so clean homes are very important. We have a proper guide on how to clean your house properly step by step.
Step-by-Step Guide to a Clean House
Here is a guide by professionals on how to clean your house by yourself easily
First ease yourself, put on some relaxing music, change into old and confortable clothes, pull on cleaning gloves and take your broom and be a rock star cleaner
- Swipe top down, left right and clean you countertops and cabinets
- Clean the face of all electronic appliances
- Swipe clean stove top.
- Deep clean the microwave from inside
- Clean the sink inside out
- Mop floors thoroughly, in corners between tiles.
- Remove baskets and rugs that would get soaked in cleaning
- Remove accessories from tub and shower areas
- Take warm water and wet tub and shower walls
- Apply grout and tile cleaner spread it and let it sit for a while.
- Clean everything except toilet, vanity, shower and mirror with all-purpose cleaner
- Take a bucket, fill it with 1/4th cup all-purpose cleaner and add water.
- Use grout brush and clean bath mat and scrub tub, shower walls and doors.
- Clean shower rack and soap dishes
- Rinse walls of tub or shower and dry with cloth
- Spray counter top and sink with all-purpose cleaner
- Scrub the sink
- Scrub grout brush to clean faucet and drain
- Rinse the sink
- Wipe the countertop
- Spray glass cleaner on soft cloth and buff the mirror to clean it
- Wash the floor with mixture in bucket and let it dry
- Replace bath mats and baskets
- Remove all the clutter
- Dust all shelves, cabinets fronts, chairs and table and every accessory
- Put your clothes tidily in cabinet and laundry
- Vacuum thoroughly
- Make bed and straighten it
- Take a streak-free glass cleaner and wipe with a newspaper but don’t spray too much.
- Take a good quality squeegee and clean large and hard to reach parts of windows.
- Take window screens out from frames
- Clean window screen by scrubbing with all purpose cleaner and warm water.
- Scrub all screens with a bristle brush.
- Rinse, let them dry and put screen back in windows